You Better Think Twice


The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open!
(Budist teaching)

History is always written by the victors !!!
(H. Göring)

The more you investigate, the more you discover that we have been lied to by every institution on this planet. What makes you think that the religions are the one exception? They are at the bottom of all the evil and filth that goes on throughout this world. !!!

(Jordan Maxwell)

Thursday, April 25, 2013

132 - Before You Go To Sleep.....

Since I have a internet connection I have a new habit, every night before I fall asleep I listen to an audiobook. The last few years I noticed how on youtube the amount of audiobooks has grown immensely.

So I decided to share a few links with you guys, If you want more audiobooks and/or radiodrama you can always visit my Youtube Channel "Common Sense" Youtube offers a great deal of music as well.


Cycle of the Werewolf


Children of the Corn


Jerusalems Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment