You Better Think Twice


The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open!
(Budist teaching)

History is always written by the victors !!!
(H. Göring)

The more you investigate, the more you discover that we have been lied to by every institution on this planet. What makes you think that the religions are the one exception? They are at the bottom of all the evil and filth that goes on throughout this world. !!!

(Jordan Maxwell)

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

1001 Nights and other True Myth History

(to watch video just click the title)

I have seen more stuff from Al Fry, and his video about the Hidden World History is a classic in this field.

So I was surprised when I discovered this 1001 Nights and other True Myth History video I had never seen before.
And I found another called: How to Find and Keep a Soul-Mate, I haven't seen this one yet.
If this one is as good as the other stuff I have seen from Al Fry, it is worth watching
They are part of Al Fry's Incredible Inquiries videos.
Al Fry collected a lot of powerfull and supresed information I have not seen anywhere else. Must see videos !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment